|Adeline ponders the "next big thing".|
- Bob delMas gave a plenary talk, It Takes a Village: Future Directions for Statistics Education Research. [Download his slides here.]
- Michelle Everson co-presented a breakout session, Using Social Media and Technology to Engage the Next Generation of Statistics Students.
- Audbjorg Bjornsdottir co-presented a breakout session, Rethinking Assessment in the Digital Age.
- Andy Zieffler and Bob delMas co-presented a breakout session, Introduction to Qualitative Research Methods in Statistics Education Research.
- Rebekah Isaak, Laura Le, Jiyoon Park, Matt Beckman, Lisa Lendway, and Laura Ziegler conducted validation interviews for two assessment projects
- Rebekah Isaak, Laura Le, Laura Ziegler, Bob delMas and Andy Zieffler gave technology demonstrations using TinkerPlots, R, and R-Tools during the breakout session, Technology for Teaching Bootstraps and Randomizations.
- Joan Garfield, Bob delMas and Andy Zieffler met with the other members of the CAUSE Research Advisory Board (RAB) to graduate the 2009/2010 research clusters and to begin to plan for future endeavors of the RAB.
- Many of the Catalysts for Change participated in the CAUSE meeting
- The youngest Catalyst for Change, Adeline (see photo) participated in her first USCOTS by attending the banquet held at the beautiful SAS campus.